Sunday, November 25, 2018

Paper Pile Up

I kept wondering why my backpack was getting heavy and I realized that my drawing board was thick with paper. It's odd because I never have time to do anything other than doodles. As a Series Director most of my time (and energy) is used up doing work related things like vetting designs, reading scripts, calling animation retakes and cutting shows with my editor, so when I noticed my drawings needed a big clean out I started to sort through the mess. Lots of it was work related so I can't show it and others were things which should never see the light of day. I culled a few drawings which aren't too horrible to view so ... enjoy.

A bunch of random girl drawings. I think the first two were "Big Hero 6" inspired.
 A few random guys.
 Random animals (these might have been for something at work, but didn't get used). I know some might be recycled from an earlier idea I posted images for.
 Still plunking away now and then on "The Elliptical World of Snurd".
A few cover plate ideas for my still to be finished "The Tale of Tick Rabbit" story.
I think that's about it ... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home