Thursday, January 02, 2020

LAST and FIRST

It's a new year.

I meant to end last year with a "last post", but things go a bit busy over the holiday so I am going to wrap up the old year and start the new year with a dual-purpose post. It's a bit of a mash up of things from my sketch pads, but, unfortunately nothing from work because of all the usual copyright stuff for things in development.

This year will start off with the end of an old project, "Sunny Day" (Nickelodon) which will have the audio mix for the very last episode in two weeks, and I will then be starting on a new project for Fred Rogers Company/PBS and working with my co-Director pal, David Barton-Thomas. I am also helping out on some development for a new super-sized series and some extra things for a feature the studio is exploring development on. It promises to be an eventful, and busy, year.

Working is better than not, so I am happy to see what comes out of it all. Have a great year! Enjoy.

Girls are always fun to draw, even though I don't draw them as often as other things
Not sure why, but I went on a bender on drawing all sorts of "guys". 
 I still dabble in old ideas. The rocket is for "Elliptical World of Snurd" and the one below is the orphanage for "Grumble and WAA".

That's it ... until next time. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home