Monday, September 30, 2019

A Bit of a Backlog

I haven't had time to do a lot of work on my on stuff until recently, so most of what I did was doodles during short breaks at work. Nothing is really super clean, but I did do a bunch that might eventually make it here. Here is a small update. Enjoy.

Some guys.


Some girls.
Some boys and girls.

A potential new idea called "Pikou! We Need You". It's about a good-natured constable who, with the help of the neighbourhood kids, ends up solving the small mysteries. He is usually more interested in solving them than amiable Inspector Brioche who is more interested in cuisine than crime. When something goes wrong the residents call out, "Pikou! We need you!" and that starts the mystery for the episode. Oh, did I forget to mention it's an idea for an animated series? Well, it is.
 Some local characters.
I recently finished a first draft of a script for my "Grumble and WAA" story. I am not sure what will happen with this idea right now, but I dug up some older and newer doodles for it.
Locations are not my forte so I am struggling a bit to find a style I like.
That's about it for now. Until next time ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home