Saturday, October 15, 2022

Brooklyn Art Library - The Sketchbook Project

 Last Christmas my younger sister got me a bit of a different gift than one would normally expect. She gave me a pan of Windsor-Newton watercolors and a small sketchbook. The sketchbook was part of the "Brooklyn Art Library - The Sketchbook Project". You can look it up online, but basically you can do whatever you want and then when you submit it it becomes part of a collection of sketchbooks. It was originally in Brooklyn, New York, but the collection seems to have recently moved to St Petersburg, Florida. 

So, from about March to August I chipped away at this book, doing a page as I sat at my small drawing table in front of my TV. Below is what I did. As usual, it's all done with ballpoint pens. Someday I may get a few copies printed out to give to a few friends and family, but for now it will live here. Enjoy.



That's it for now. I hope to post something else once I clean out my real sketchbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home