Sunday, December 03, 2023

Production Fatigue (aka: Burnout)

Tired. 

I am glad we are on the back end of the production I am currently co-directing because I am seriously tired and burnt out. This season has been long, challenging and exhausting. I guess I am showing my age. After all, I have been doing this for +40 years so I am no spring chicken.

Taking a deep breath. Letting it out.

Even though my mojo is low, I have been able to scratch out a few things since the last post. A very small sampling are posted below. Enjoy.

A few girls.


I am still chipping away at a personal project "The Elliptical World of Snurd". I have finished beat outlines for the ten parts of the story and started roughing out a few pages of what will eventually be a graphic novel, and in between I scribble a few drawings when I have a free moment and am not too tired.

I was working on a Christmas postcard to send out to people, but I got lazy and will just post it here. If I don't post before the new year, I hope you have a restful and safe holiday.
That's it until next time.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home