Monday, June 19, 2006

First Post

In ancient Rome people would take their baked goods to a communal oven, a thermopolium, and while they waited for their bread to bake they would have some wine and share conversation. To me, it's the perfect name for an animation studio where people would bring in their half-baked ideas, share in a lively creative discussion and, in the end, have a film that everybody could enjoy.

Over the next while, I'll dig up some of my artwork from filed away ideas that didn't go anywhere to some of the stuff I've done while working in the Animation industry and post it along with some new stuff.

This is from a Mickey Mouse short (Mickey Mountie) from my days at the Disney Studio in Toronto that some Animators and I tried to pitch. I'll post a few more next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home